At Dreamboat we define issues as anything that limits an entity from operating at gold standard productivity.
Some examples of these issues are:
- Poor internal communication slowing down workflows
- from too much reliance on technology to communicate, as opposed to just talking, can lead to a lack of trust in each other and cause bottle necks in all sorts of workflows.
- Attention deficits or distractions due to stress, fear or lack of motivation.
- Wasted time of contractors/other staff due to poor briefing procedures.
- Poor task allocations due to poor upward communication of skills.
- Lack of value extraction due to a lack of skills and/or attention.
In linear productivity we represent this diagramatically as the dot below.
The sum of these issues we define as productivity resistance.
The issues that impact productivity often involve numerous factors.
To understand why these issues exist click here.
Provide feedback, request information or ask a question using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.